Property & Shares Transfers
Navigate Up
Sign In

Property & Shares Transfers

​Property may be transferred by way of Inter Vivos (normal purchase between seller/s and buyer/s) or Causa Mortis (through inheritance).  Both transactions require a deed to be carried out by a Notary.

Share Transfers either by way of Inter Vivos or by way of Causa Mortis are normally carried out by Accountants and Audit Firms.

Both transactions require that the relative documentation together with the duty and taxes due be submitted at the Capital Transfer Duty.