Claims and Objections
Navigate Up
Sign In

Claims and Objections

Last updated: 18/09/2020

1)    I received a claim, and I do not agree with the amounts due
The Tax Payer can raise an Objection, giving valid reasons to support this objection. Objections are to be made in writing within 30 days from service of claim. 
Objections can be submitted by hand, by post, or emailed on [email protected], quoting the claim number.
Notwithstanding the fact that an objection is filed, interest would still start accruing from 90 days from the date of the claim.